Work Permit  

What is a Work Permit?

An official document that allows a foreigner to work legally in Canada for a particular period. It sets out conditions for the worker such as:

- the type of work they can do,

- the employer they can work for,

- where they can, and

- how long they can work.

Canada is actively seeking foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce.

Working in Canada can help boost your chances of being a Canadian permanent resident. If you already have a good job offer, we can help you with the paper work to get you to Canada as soon as possible. If not, we can also provide some job options for you.

Study Permit

What is a Study Permit?

A Study Permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) for a limited time. 

After graduation, many students choose to stay in Canada to live and work. Many graduates are eligible to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). The holder of this permit can work for any employer anywhere in Canada for up to 3 years after graduation.

Visitor Visa

What is a Visitor Visa?

A Visitor Visa or a Temporary Resident Visa is an official document that we stick in your passport. Its shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada. Individuals who wish to enter for a temporary purpose, such as tourist, temporary foreign workers and international students must apply for Visitor Visa.

You can stay for up to 6 months. It is important to note that possession of a valid TRV does not mean that the Officer at the Canadian Port of Entry will admit you into Canada. You must demonstrate that the purpose of your visit is of a temporary nature. The Officer will deny admission to all persons who so not intend to leave Canada at the expiry of their visitor status.

Investment Program

What is Business Investment Program?

Canada is on the lookout for newcomers who have the entrepreneurial experience to start, manage or buy a business in the country. If you would like to immigrate to Canada as an Entrepreneur and Investor Visa and you are successful with your application, you and your family can move to Canada together.

Start-up Visa Program

What is the Start-up Visa?

The Canadian  Start-up Visa is a program targeted to immigrant entrepreneurs, and successful candidates will be granted permanent residence in Canada. If you are a founder of a technology Start -up and looking to move to Canada for business reasons, this program may be for you.

Permanent Resident and Citizenship

What is Permanent Resident (PR)?

PR is a status granting someone who is not a Canadian citizen the right to live and work in Canada without any time limit on their stay. 

Who is a Canadian citizen?

Canadian citizenship is one of the most valued and sought-after statuses in the world. To become a Canadian citizen you must:

- be a Permanent Resident 

- have been physically in Canada for at least 1,095 days in the 5 years

- have filed your taxes for at least 3 years during the last 5 years and any income tax you may owe must be paid

- provide proof that you know how to speak and write in 1 of Canada's official languages (either English or French).