Moving to a new country
is a once in a lifetime
a professional to take care
of the procedure, so you
can fully enjoy your
What do you know about Canada?
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. There are ten provinces and three territories covering 9,98 millions square kilometers making it the world's second-largest country after Russia.
Canada southern border with the Unites States. Its capital is Ottawa and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
How it is to be in Canada?
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, business and job opportunities.
Canada is known as a great place to live, work and raise a family due to following reasons:
- Transparent Government policies
- Strong economic with an Advanced Nation
- Best countries to start a business, bureaucratic connected to the rest of the world and easy access to capital
- One of the most peaceful countries in the world
- Canadian replaced the U.K as the Best Country for education and students rank higher than American students in Math, Science and English
- Better healthcare, benefits, paid holidays and paid leaves, including maternity and paternal leave
- Our banks and banking system are better and stronger (four of the ten banks in the world were Canadian)
- More clean water than any nation
- An average life expectancy longer than most places in the world
- Affordable international education including low tuition and living cost.
Now you know why Canadian think their country is so great to start a new life. If you are thinking to immigrate to Canada, we are pleased to speak with you to discuss your qualifications and options under the various programs and answer any questions that concern you. Reach out to us today to begin your immigration journey successful because our focus is your future.
Phillip Mayer, 35
“ With TT Immigration, there was no need to worry about the immigration process.
I felt welcome and in good hands. ”
Noni Faraji, 25
“ Going abroad to study by myself could have been very stressful. Luckily, TT Immigration was my family away from home and helped me to take care of everything. ”
Supplying services for:
Peter Varela, 43
“ My wife and I were forced to immigrate. We used TT Immigration’s services because we had no second chances and needed the assistance of the best consultant. ”